Reliability Engineer/Ingénieur(e) Fiabilité
Temps plein • Hearst Région
About Rayonier Advanced Materials
Rayonier Advanced Materials is a global leader of cellulose-based technologies, including high purity cellulose specialties, a natural polymer commonly found in filters, food, pharmaceuticals and other industrial applications. The Company also manufactures products for lumber, paper and packaging markets. With manufacturing operations in the U.S., Canada and France, Rayonier Advanced Materials employs approximately 4,000 people and generates approximately $1.8 billion of revenues. More information is available at https://www.rayonieram.com.
Rayonier Advanced Materials’ intellectual property and manufacturing processes have been developed over 86 years, resulting in unique properties and very high quality and consistency. Rayonier Advanced Materials is consistently ranked among the nation’s top 50 exporters and delivers products to 79 ports around the world, serving customers in 20 countries across five continents.
Afin de faciliter la lecture du présent texte, nous avons employé le masculin comme genre neutre pour désigner aussi bien les femmes que les hommes
ROLE: How you contribute to RYAM
Responsible for implementing, leading and coordinating strategies
and activities to improve the predictive/preventive maintenance
program of the mill-wide operation to improve equipment uptime,
reliability and performance.
COMMITMENTS: What it means to work at RYAM
· Live up to RYAM’s values, principles and guidelines.
· Bring an open and cooperative attitude to your job, contributing
to our positive work environment.
· Comply with all health, safety and environmental standards, as
well as applicable regulations and laws.
ACCOUNTABILITIES: What RYAM expects you to do
- Promote and provide a safe workplace, seek improvements, support Health & Safety Program.
- Support compliance with collective agreement and sound union/management/employee relations.
- Maintain a communications program to keep your team informed regarding mill and department priorities
- Reports to Maintenance Superintendent Operations
- Provide engineering solutions to repetitive equipment failures and other maintenance problems.
- Develop, implement, and refine a structured mill-wide root cause failure analysis system for repetitive equipment failures.
- Work with Operations and Maintenance personnel in the pursuit of equipment failure identification and resolution.
- Refine predictive and preventative maintenance practices for equipment by dynamic and relevant review of equipment inspections and inspection reports, analysis of equipment histories, lubrication reports, maintenance cost reports, equipment failure reports and analysis of work order data.
- Work with maintenance planner as necessary to develop job scopes for major projects.
- Identify potential for cost reduction through extended parts life, reduced labor cost and other parts related improvement techniques.
- Apply value analysis to make maintenance decisions, particularly with respect to equipment rebuild activities.
- Facilitate the redlining process to establish the criticality of mill equipment and ensure the data is available to prioritize mill reliability efforts.
- Actively participate in the mill-wide lubrication program. Included in this effort is the specification of lubrication quantities, frequencies and types.
- Be a technical leader in all aspects of employed predictive/preventative maintenance systems including all applicable software.
- Lead and meet the annual budgeted capital project deployment plan, while supporting the development of the 5-year capital expenditure plan.
- Facilitate processes to enable Store Room and Maintenance personnel to optimize spare parts stockage levels.
- Additional duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS: What you bring to our workplace ·
- Education: Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Degree/College Diploma.
- Experience: Sound understanding of mechanical and electrical/instrumentation equipment.
- Must have a good understanding of engineering fundamentals and be able to apply them to develop innovative approaches and systems.
- Bilingual (French and English)