Temps plein • Hearst Région
?WHAT IF YOU JOINED A TEAM THAT WORKS ON THE ECONOMIC AND TOURISM DEVELOPMENT OF HEARST?
?You want to work with fans of economic and tourism development that will stimulate you and that will provide you challenges as an ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT.
The economic development service of the Town of Hearst is an adventure in the development of entrepreneurship, employment, tourism, quality of life, animation and promotion of Hearst since 1983. What we want is a dynamic team that cares about the future of our community.
We are currently working on projects that affect all sectors in the Hearst area. We are looking for someone to:
- ?Deal with customers, suppliers and partners;
- Process accounts payable and receivable and administer the grants;
- Assist management in the production of reports and in the organization of meetings and events;
- Convene meetings of various committees and maintain minutes of meetings;
- Manage the buildings under the responsibility of the economic development service and be responsible of the rental agreements;
- Assist staff in the organization of activities.
Remuneration and working conditions are those set out in the policies of the Town of Hearst.
If you a a college diploma in office administration or 2 years of experience in a related field and you have an excellent knowledge of written and oral French and English, send your resume before January 26th, 2019 at 4 pm to the following address or by email:
Sylvie Fontaine, Director, Economic Development Service PO Bag 5000, Hearst, ON P0L 1N0 or email@example.com.
Only those selected for the interview will be contacted.